VISITOR HEALTH AND SAFETY
We are excited to welcome you to Matilda the Musical at Heights High! Our commitment to the health and safety of our guests, artists, staff, and volunteers is our priority always. We will continue to follow guidance from the CDC and the State of Ohio as part of our commitment.
What health and safety measures will be taken at Heights High?
The following precautions will be taken, as of September 14, 2021:
- Air Quality - Heights High has the latest HVAC technology, including air handlers equipped with MERV 8-13 rated filters, which are known to trap COVID-19 particles.
- Enhanced Cleaning - We are following enhanced cleaning and strict disinfection protocols.
- Clean Hands - We have hand sanitizers available in the hallways and encourage guests to wash their hands frequently.
Is the COVID-19 Vaccine required?
Vaccination against COVID-19 is not required, but highly encouraged.
Do I need to wear a mask?
Masks are required for entry into all areas of Heights High, regardless of vaccination status.
How will seating work?
All performances will be ticketed at 25% capacity.
Cleveland Heights-University Heights Board of Education will remain attentive to the changing conditions and will make further decisions providing updates as necessary. Please remember to follow the precautions and preventive measures as recommended by the Ohio Department of Health and the Centers for Disease Control:
- wash your hands often with soap and water,
- avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands,
- avoid close contact with people who are sick,
- and please stay home when you are sick.
We encourage you to continue to support Cleveland Height’s thriving performing arts community. In the meanwhile, please stay healthy and safe.